McLEOD, CARVER, WRIGHT COUNTIES, MN – Unwanted prescription medications (as well as illegal drugs) may be dropped off at the following locations:
• Wright County Sheriff’s Office, 3800 Braddock Ave., Buffalo;
• Howard Lake Police Department 625 8th Ave., Howard Lake;
• Annandale Police Department, 30 Cedar St. E., Annandale;
• McLeod County Sheriff’s Office, 801 E. 10th St., Glencoe;
• Winsted Police Department, 201 First St. N., Winsted;
• Hutchinson Police Department, 10 Franklin St. So., Hutchinson.
• Carver County Sheriff’s Office, 606 E. 4th St., Chaska;
• Chanhassen City Hall, 7700 Market Boulevard, Chanhassen.
Those dropping off medications should:
• leave medications in original containers;
• removed their name and any identifying information;
• leave the name of the medication on the bottle;
• drop the bottle in an approved receptacle at the locations noted above.
Look for the full story in the Monday, April 22 edition of the Herald Journal.