McLeod County zoning ordinance amendment public hearing

YOU ARE HEREBY notified that the regular meeting of the McLeod County Planning Commission will be held Wednesday, the 28th day of September 2022, at 9:30 a.m., Large Conf. Room, McLeod County Environmental Services building at 1065 5th Ave SE, Hutchinson, MN 55350.
THE PURPOSE OF THE SAID MEETING is to consider the following applications located in the County of McLeod and filed with the Environmental Services Director. All requests are subject to modification during the hearing process.
1. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT request by Joel Mernik to amend Conditional Use Permit 19-19 to include a home occupation of up to (6) non-family employees for boat shrink wrap & boat storage of up to (100) personal water craft units to be stored in yard (transitional area) & in an existing accessory structure >2,400 sq. ft. including a proposed accessory structure (80’ X 150’) on a parcel <(10) acres located within a rural bldg. site zoned “A” Agriculture, described as (10) AC N 660’ W 660’ NE ¼ NE ¼ Sec-32, Twp-117, R-027 (Winsted.)
2. AMENDMENT TO McLEOD COUNTY ZONING ORDINANCE, Section 16-General Development Regulations, Subdv-13, Subpt-3 “A detached accessory building located in any required front yard within the “R-1” Rural Residential District, “U-E” Urban Expansion District, any platted or other described lots of three (3) acres or less lot within the “A” Agricultural District, or any lot less than (3) three acres in the “A” Agricultural District with a neighboring dwelling within 500 feet is permitted only through a Conditional Use Permit.
THESE HEARINGS will be held by the McLeod County Planning Advisory Commission at which time you may appear if you desire, either in person or by agent or attorney, in opposition to or in support of the proposed application. The County Planning Advisory Commission shall forward its recommendations on to the McLeod County Board of Commissioners. If you desire to provide comments or objections to the County Planning Advisory Commission’s recommendations, you may take your request to the County Board which has the final authority to act on the findings of the Planning Commission.
Marc Telecky, Director
McLeod County Env. Services
Published in the Herald Journal, Sept. 16, 2022. |

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *