HOWARD LAKE, WAVERLY, WINSTED, MN – A few items on the agenda for the Monday, May 14 Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted School Board meeting are as follows. The meeting will start at 6 p.m. in the high school media center.
• adopt a resolution for Wright Technical Center’s long-term facility maintenance program
• approve kindergarten welcome days for the 2018-19 school year
• discuss the military wall design
• discuss a proposal from the City of Howard Lake regarding the former middle school site
• approve school meal price increases
• approve the elimination of all activity fees
Look for coverage in the Friday, May 18 edition of the Herald Journal.