|4:00pm||Soccer:Girls MS Game||vs. Watertown-Mayer @ Delano Soccer Complex|
|4:15pm||Football: C Game||New Prague @ New Prague High School|
|7:00pm||Football: Var Game||New Prague @ New Prague High School|
Archive for Sports
DASSEL, COKATO, MN – The Dassel-Cokato girls’ swimming and diving team traveled to Delano Tuesday, winning over the Tigers 98-85. Highlights of the meet include Emily Kivisto having a career-best time in the 200-yard freestyle event, which was the sixth fastest time in DC history; Carli Kirchoff winning the 500-yard freestyle event, dropping seven seconds from her time; the A relay team of Kallie Evans, Hana Pokornowski, Amy Weiss, and Emily Kivisto, and the B relay team of Sydney Johnson, Cassadi Kirchoff, Hayley LaZarre, and Erica Weiss placing first and second, respectively, in the 200-yard freestyle relay; and, Elisa Burgstahler winning the 100-yard breaststroke. The team will host New Prague for a dual meet that begins at 6 p.m. tonight (Thursday, Sept. 18).
|4:15pm||Cross Country: Var/JV Meet||Rockford, Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted, Sauk Rapids – Rice vs. Eden Valley-Watkins @ Kimball Golf Course|
|4:15pm||Football: 8th Game (Location Changed)||Hutchinson @ Hutchinson Middle School|
|4:15pm||Football: 7th Game (Location Changed)||Hutchinson @ Hutchinson Middle School|
|4:15pm||Volleyball: C Match||Mound Westonka @ Mound Westonka High School|
|4:15pm||Volleyball: 8th Match||Mound Westonka @ Mound Westonka High School|
|4:15pm||Volleyball: 7th Match (Location Changed)||Mound Westonka @ Mound Westonka High School|
|5:30pm||Volleyball: JV Match||vs. Mound Westonka @ Dassel-Cokato High School – East Gym|
|6:00pm||Swim and Dive:Girls Var/JV Meet||vs. New Prague @ Dassel-Cokato High School – Pool|
|7:00pm||Volleyball: Var Match||vs. Mound Westonka @ Dassel-Cokato High School – East Gym|
• Nine-man – 1. Grand Meadow; 2. Nicollet; 3. Ely; 4. Randolph; 5. Waubun; 6. Spring Grove; 7. Verndale; 7. Edgerton/Ellsworth; 9. Clinton-Gaceville-Beardsley; 10. Warren-Alvarado-Oslo.
• Class 1A – 1. Mahnomen; 2. Dawson-Boyd; 2. Sleepy Eye St. Mary’s; 4. Minneota; 5. Braham; 6. Upsala/Swanville; 7. Springfield; 8. Blooming Prairie; 9. New Ulm Cathedral; 10. Rushford-Peterson; 10. Minneapolis North.
• Class 2A – 1. Hawley; 2. Caledonia; 3. Paynesville; 4. Luverne; 5. Eden Valley-Watkins; 6. Norwood Young America; 7. Maple River; 8. Chatfield; 9. Frazee; 10. Crosby-Ironton.
• Class 3A – 1. Rochester Lourdes; 2. Pequot Lakes; 3. Plainview/Elgin-Millville; 3. Providence Academy; 5. Tri-City United; 6. Pierz; 7. New London-Spicer; 8. Two Harbors; 9. Columbia Heights; 10. Montevideo.
• Class 4A – 1. Hutchinson; 2. DeLaSalle; 3. Holy Angels; 4. Detroit Lakes; 5. Orono; 6. Waseca; 7. Stewartville; 8. Becker; 9. Park Center; 10. Cloquet.
• Class 5A – 1. Mankato West; 2. St. Michael-Albertville; 3. Rogers; 4. Owatonna; 5. Bemidji; 6. Sartell-St. Stephen; 7. Rochester Mayo; 8. Spring Lake Park; 9. Willmar; 9. Cambridge-Isanti.
• Class 6A – 1. Eden Prairie; 2. Rosemount; 3. Maple Grove; 4. East Ridge; 5. Lakeville North; 6. Mounds View; 7. Totino-Grace; 8. Stillwater; 9. Minnetonka; 10. Prior Lake.
A Minnesota Department of Natural Resources youth all-terrain vehicle (ATV) safety education class will take place Saturday, Oct. 4 at the Wright County Sheriff’s Office, 3800 Braddock Ave. NE in Buffalo.
The class is open to youth age 11 to 15.
Registration must be done in person at the sheriff’s office prior to the class date. A registration fee of $10 is due at the time of registration.
This is a two-part training program.
A CD-ROM will be provided to participants at the time of registration. Students must complete the CD-ROM training course prior to the Oct. 4 field operating class.
Students are encouraged to wear appropriate clothing, including gloves, boots, jackets, and jeans.
The class will take place rain or shine.
Lunch will be provided for the students.
For more infomation, call the WCSO at (763) 682-7622, or visit the MN DNR website at http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/safety/vehicle/atv/index.html.
Volleyball: HLWW at Pierz; 7:30 p.m.
Volleyball: Sibley East at LHS; 7:15 p.m.
Volleyball: W-M at Norwood Young America; 7:15 p.m.
Cross Country: HLWW at Kimball/Eden Valley-Watkins; 4:15 p.m.
Girls Swimming: Waconia at W-M; 6 p.m.
Boys Soccer: The International School at W-M/LHS (Watertown); 7 p.m.
Girls Soccer: The International School at LHS; 7 p.m.