• Clay Target 5 years, Member of 1A Conference Champions
• Football 3 years, Wresting 3 years
• Trifecta Award
Blake has enlisted in the United States Navy.
Archive for General
• Drama 17 performances, Club VP, 2018 Drama Hall of Fame, Acting award 17,18,19
• Wrestling 3X Section Placewinner, 55 career wins
• Band member, Trifecta, Track True Team 2 state team appearances
Joe is planning his fall adventure at this point.
• Track, 2X All-Conference, 3 State True Team Appearances, HLWW High Jump record
• Drama, 7 Performances, Drama Club Dance Guru
Mikayla will attend MN State Mankato this fall.
HOWARD LAKE – A continuation meeting of the Howard Lake City Council has been slated for Tuesday, April 28, at 7 p.m.
Following a closed session relating to the performance of city employee Timothy Kosek, the
mayor and council directed staff to draft a resignation and release of claims between the city and the employee. The document was to provide for the following:
- Effective resignation date of May 2, 2020.
- Releases the City from claims of the resigning party.
- Releases the employee from claims of the employer.
- Permits the payment of accrued paid-time-off.
- Prohibits the employee from seeking unemployment benefits.
- At request of Kosek, includes a letter of recommendation.
The primary agenda items for tonight’s meeting include: “Consider Approval of Resignation & Release of Claims;” and “Consider Personnel Appointments within the Public Works Department.”
Kosek has been employed by the city since approximately 2001.
The meeting will take place via the GoToMeeting video conferencing platform.
• Drama, 4 performances
• FFA Chapter VP. State Degree, Region IV Star in Prod. Placement
Bethany will attend Iowa State for a degree in Biological Systems Engineer this fall.
FINAL DAYS TO ENTER!
There are just a few days left in our Stay at Home Family Portrait Contest! There is still time to submit your family photo for a chance to win $100 in local restaurant gift certificates!
Winner will be announced in our paper Friday May 1.